Kitchen and interior
After customers are convinced and the sales quotation is signed, the challenge of delivery starts.
To support an automated workflow, we integrated Winner Design to Odoo whereby Winner is used for the drawing and Odoo for the fulfilment.
Using a fluent integration between both software packages called Winner Design and Odoo, all product and price information gets automatically imported in the workflow of Odoo. Odoo handles all operational and financial processes followed after the sales, starting from the ordering of materials until the invoice follow up.
Using the make-to-order principle, materials get automatically picked up in a supplier ordering list depending on the customer request. As they get delivered by the supplier, the materials get automatically reserved for installation or for manufacturing finishes.
The workflow is automated whereby every user role or department in the company processing work using dashboards and planned actions. Calling a customer for the installation date is just mentioned in a list based on predefined input, done by a previous action during sales for example.
Workers, installing the interior, start from a worker portal where they can find the planning, the product of delivery, the contact information and so on. They log their hours, check off material and push the task to invoicing.
As important as the fulfilment, after-sales is a customer experience not to forget. In Odoo you have all functionality available to follow up requests, answer directly from within the system, plan an after-sales service and complete the task. Only happy customers will remain.
- Odoo integrated with drawing software Winner Design, mainly used by every interior contractor
- Manage budgets and control margins using price lists
- Automated supplier lists and inbound follow up
- Worker portal for delivery with planning, hours log and material registrations, customers can sign for delivery
- Ticketing system for after-sales and customer experience
- Automated workflow where every user role or departments start working from a dashboard
- Manage absences and leaves of employees and have this visual in a digital planning
- Use selfmade quality reports to verify material deliveries
- Use barcode scanning for inbound and outbound transfers in multiple warehouses
- All-in-one system containing many apps like sales, purchase, manufacturing, inventory, invoicing, accounting, projects, field service and so on