If you are a wholesaler and want to be scalable, it is better to use Odoo. Odoo commits itself to absorb the standard workflows by aligning sales, purchases, inventory, logistics and production processes.
A good example is the automatic planner that will facilitate the purchase of materials to the purchase manager so that there is sufficient stock available to allow production to continue and to make dynamic stock reservations based on sales and inventory requests.
With Callista, we have built custom apps upon the standard functionality of Odoo, this leads to added value in the business of wholesalers.
For example, your customer can place an order online via his personal login, monitor the production of his order or report a repair. As the administrator of the system, you determine which information the customer sees and you can communicate with the customer in function of his request.
- Dealer management - Customer portal login
- B2B eCommerce shop - Online sales orders
- EDI integrations - link external systems
- Stock routings - Barcode scanning
- KPI dashboards - Result reporting
- Manufacturing planning - Quality checks
- Serial number traceability - Warranty management
- Repair management - Replace or repair
- Helpdesk - After sales services
- Multi-warehousing - Minimum stock rules